Quick Easy tasty Sandwiches / Loved by Kids @ Home Recipe Sudden Guest at Home / Your Kids dont want regular snacks breakfast / You need to make something Instant and really quick/ are you lookg for some instant breakfast which is really Healthy and without frying So this one can be a good choice. This is a quickest sandwich receipe which most favorite Haldiram bhujia easily available at Many Indian homes (Specially North) . Brief Summary of Instructions :- Finely chop onion capsicum and tomatoes and small amount of crumbled Paneer. Mix these together and add salt, red chilli powder and chopped coriander and make a mixture out of it add Haldiram bikaneri bhujia or Aloo bhujia or any other bhujia of your choice. Add lemon juice to it if required by you. Take two bread slices( brown/White/Multi grain) and apply butter to both the slices and spread the made bhujia mixture and grill it and serve with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 Cup Bhujia
- 1 medium Grated carrot
- 1 medium Finely Chopped Capsicum
- 1 medium Finely chopped Tomatoes
- 1 medium Finely chopped Onion
- 2 Tbs Crumbled Paneer
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- Red chilli powder (As Per Taste)
- 1 small Lemon
- Salt as per taste
- Mix all of the above ingredients to make the mixture.
- Take 2 slice of bread and apply butter to it and then spread the bhujia mixture and stuff like sandwich
- Grill in it a sandwich maker.
- Serve it hot with Green Coriander chutney and Tomato Ketchup.
Fusion for Kids/Toddlers:-
After making the sandwich grate cheese over it and serve it to the kids as it becomes more attractive. Make a dip with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup and some red chilli sauce. This tomato tangy dip is loved with sandwiches by kids.