|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10-15 Minutes|
- 250 grams Almond (Badam / Mamra)
- 50 grams Dhania Daal
- 50 grams Ginger /Saunt Powder
- 3 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Oil/Ghee
- Sugar (As per taste)
- Elaichi Powder (As per taste)
- Kesar/Saffron (Optional)
- Grind the Dhania daal into powder and then add Almond , Saunt powder and Elaichi powder to make fine powder of it.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add 2 Tsp of the powder and saute it for a min. Add 3 cup of milk and sugar and boil the milk for 10 mins.
- Garnish this with finely chopped almond and Serve this hot milk .
Fusion for Kids/Toddlers:-
Add Kesar while boiling so that the colour of the milk changes to yellow which attracts the kids to have the milk .