Many a times kids as well as elders don’t like to have plain paneer(cottage cheese) but since paneer is a high protein food we should always try various variations so that they love to have it either with rotis (Chapattis) or parathas. I tried one Variation using Rasio Magic Paneer Tikka masala. Chop onions and capsicum in small dices and also make a tomato puree. Heat Oil in a pan and sauté onions and capsicum till it is golden brown. Then add the puree and sauté till it gives off oil and add the instant paneer tikka mix (Rasoi magic) , add a little tobasco sauce to reduce the sweet taste and then add little water to make the gravy. Add paneer to it . Serve hot.
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 200 grams Paneer/Cottage Cheese
- 1 Packet Rasoi magic Paneer Tikka masala
- 1 tbsp Tobasco Sauce
- 2 Nos Chopped onion (medium size)
- 2 Nos Chopped capsicum (medium size)
- 5 Nos Tomatoes For Puree (medium size)
- 2 Tbs Ghee
- leaves Coriander for garnishing
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil on medium flame in a pan and add cumin seeds. When it splitters then add onion and capsicum and sauté it till it is golden brown.
- Add tomato puree and sauté it till the time oil is visible on the edges of the pan. Add the Rasoi Magic Paneer tikka masala in some milk to make a paste of it. Add this paste in the pan and boil it for 4-5 mins on low flame.
- Then add milk or water as per your choice to make the gravy. Keep the consistency of the gravy as per your choice.
- Add a little tobasco sauce to make it more tasty.
- Shallow fry Paneer cubes in ghee. Add this to the gravy and cook it for 2-3 mins.
- Serve it hot with chapattis/Parathas/Naan/ Kulcha etc.
Fusion for Kids/Toddlers:-
Make paratha then spread a little tomato ketchup on the paratha and add a portion of paneer tikka masala on the paratha and grate some cheese on it . Microwave it for 30 sec and serve it as a paneer tikka role to your kid. Kids will surely love it in this form.