A Quick Soup which is tasty and healthy and can be relished in winters as a hot drink. It is no onion no garlic recipe and a pure Jain recipe. It can be quickly made and served to kid as yummy soup in evenings during winters. Take a ghee in a pan add cumin seeds and then sauté bajra atta for 2 mins. Make a coarse paste of green chillies, ginger, pudina leaves and coriander. Add this paste to the pan and sauté it for a min. Then add butter milk to it and boil it. Garnish it with chopped coriander and serve it hot.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 2 tsp Bajra Atta( Millet flour)
- 1 no Green Chilies
- 1 Medium Piece Ginger
- 8-10 no Pudina leaves
- 4 - 5 Coriander Leaves ( green) Small Chopped Qty for Garnishing also
- 2 Cup Butter Milk
- 1 Tsp Ghee
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt (As per taste)
- Making of "Paste":- Take coriander, Pudina, green chili and ginger in small (Chutney) jar of your Mixer and grind it (make a coarse paste)
- Heat Ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds to it. Then add Millet Flour and sauté it for 2 mins
- Add the Paste to the pan and saute it for 1 min.
- Then add the butter milk and salt as per taste and boil the Soup for sometime (Let it cook)
- Our Soup is Ready .....
- Garnish this with finely chopped coriander leaves and Serve this soup hot